Saturday, September 5, 2009

21.5.2009 Go to bukit cahaya again with my collague ,brother and my cousin

Inside there malaysian land and malaysian flower . is the nice place .
Paddy graden
Got many-many got walk there .
Bridge. like sunway lagoon de , but so short only .
Bridge downside view .
My brother : erm , want go where later ??
Hey , brother , u want to go where ?
Oh , want play water .
Nice grass
Rumah iklim 4 musim .
Nice flower , must shoot it .
Inside rumah iklim 4 musim view .
Inside there is so cold .
Zinnia flower .
This photo so funny , because i'm simply shoot only ..
So high de coconut tree
Beautiful grass , red color ..
Nice view .
Rumah iklim 4 musim outside view .
Lake view
So cute .
What tat ?
Shoot my self photo by my self ...
I like this grass , can your see the grass like LOVE ?
Kampung idaman .
Walao , your want run to where ? i cant follow leh .
See , run lah , cannot tahan d izzit ? hehe
So fuuny there tree , botak d ...haha
Up there is NKVE higway , your can at higway saw this place , after you take the TOL tiket , your keep left hand site , your will saw this view .
What them doing there ?
My cute-cute brother .
My 阿姨。
At there , we saw the monkey steal people food to eat . me fast-fast change zoom lenx shoot it photo .
Do who know what is this ?
Cute-cute rabbit.
Sleeping time .
My collague K.Y.Lim at shoot parrot bird . this parrot bird so cute de , know say hello to you de .
Zoom lens close shoot ..
So white color .
Funny brother ..
Is K.Y.Lim there.
My beautiful "ah yi" .
Feel like Crocodile .
So so cute de rabbit . cant saw it eye oso .
Eating .

No comments:

Post a Comment