Saturday, September 5, 2009

27.6.2009 Cameron highlands trip with family and cousin .

We start car on morning 9am , on the way in car so boring , i got bring my dargon ball model go there , boring than call my model come out shoot photo. handsome mar my model ?Is me , boring in car .
INside car shoot this view photo ..
11.30am d , near by cameron d .
Celebrate father day at there .
Hey , brother is no you birthday lah.
Happy father day cake .
What this ?
Strawberry , i like it ...
Colorfull flower.
This grass so cute , like small mango.
Haiz , tat day go there bad luck , want raining d .
Strawberry graden .
Wa, many-many strawberry.
Nice flower.
We stay de apartment is nice and good . dinner table .
At cameron buy de vegetable , i so like to eat this vegetable .
We staying de apartment beside .
Follow this road , you can go to BBQ place.
BBQ place ..
Blue roof is we staying de apartment . downside photo is inside the apartment got de thing.
In the apartment got Fridge-freezer , Stove .
Kitchen
Mahjong table standby to your .
We bring go there de food..yummy..Inside the apartment got 2 floor .
After up to 2nd floor . got 3 room 2 bath room.
3 Bath room , 2 bath room got water heater .
1st room .
2nd room .
Master room.
Is me .Got mirror must shoot photo ..hehe
BBQ place
What tat.key chain .
Many-many ..
So high .
Aloe ..
So cute..
What kind name for this flower ?
Tomato.
Tomato .
KL tower .Nice grass..
Cute flower.
Color full ..
My 2nd cousin bother . wa , see the tatoo ...so many ..
Beautiful gras
Cute grass.
My 2nd cousin brother wife .
Malaysian flower .
Many-many no same color de flower ..nice .
Malaysian flower.



My mother .











Zoom lens test shooting flower



















My pretty sister.
Me.
Lim family .
Nice grass... like love form ..
Color full grass..
Bird flower .
Sweet couple .
















Cheers........yam sheng ....
Yeah..

Me and my 2nd cousin brother and him wife .
Sweet couple .
Hehe , yeah ...
My 21st birthday my best friend give me this wine , i bring to there drink finish ...hehe

Drunk d ..
Wa, so sweet there ..
Cheers...
Cold air test .

Got see the cold a ?
Beautiful rose .


Gamble lose , drink ...
So cold ...cannot tahan..

No comments:

Post a Comment