Saturday, September 5, 2009

30.5.09 Go bukit cahaya again with all SLTE collague . so happy day.

Alan ong .. my collague. tat day so happy , because half company people oso got join to play . because some time we at company so pressure in the work , and some time we got make a noise to other . but at out side we like best friend .
Tired d leh , my brother .
Nice pose , alan ong
My collague , Ms.Naga.
Rest place , and waiting other come .
Ms.Naga at seeing she camera , steal shoot she photo ..hehe
I feel is nice view , shoot it by photo .
Rest again , my brother morning din eat breakfast , cannot tahan d .
See lah, morning-morning , i call you drink one milo , dun want ...see now become like tat lor .
Bukit cahaya so nice view ahh.
I like it this photo ...
And this photo oso .
So high the kem house .
I at downside , them all go upside there , is time to change my zoom lens .hehe . left start is MS.Naga , Ms.Ng , Ms.Lu , Mr.Mike and my sister ,
Alan ong and Ms.Ananthi .
300mm zoom marco test . Ms.Ananthi .
K.Y.Lim ..
Ms.Ananthi , Alan ong and K.Y.Lim.
My "ah yi " and my sister ..so cute oh ..
Haiz, i din inside the photo ..
Sorry lah , Alan ong , you call me dun upload this photo in wedsite , but at last i oso upload , becasue i feel this photo so natural .
Handsome smile .
Zoom lens 300mm marco test .
Ms.Naga .
"Ah yi" natural photo .
So cute and natural .
Mike natural photo .
Until my photo d .
Haiz, my photo all shoot by my self ...
Walao , Naga , why you smile like tat oh .
Ananthi give pose .
Taman Okid .

Chatting what there your two ?
Hehe , who help as shoot this photo all .. new test remote control .


Pose no.1

Pose no.2
Pose no.3
Pose no.4
Pose no.5
Left foot
Right foot .

No comments:

Post a Comment