Sunday, August 23, 2009

17,1,2009 , my best frd call me go to buy camera acc , so we go to pudu plaza together .













i at trying this lens , but i trying the time, i'm pening , dunno how to use it .
lens model : AF nikkor 50mm f/1.8D
this lens is the nice marco lens .















after buy the lens , i and my friend go to SS2 味食街, i dunno this name write right boh . but hope your can understand at where . my friend try the lens shoot photo with me .
i feel this photo so nice , u can see the marco lens is nice , focus the 东西u want to shoot de , tat the backside with blur .















this nasi lemak so expensive , if i dun forget , is seven ringgit . but not bad lah , yummy oso..















this photo oso i so like it , after view back this photo i feel hungry d , want go to eat again ..















wow , Ice-kacang , so nice , after i finish one , feel want order one more to eat ..yummy yummy ...
ur must go to try it ..














after finish , we thinking want to go where shoot photo , than my friend say we go The Curve there shoot photo lah .than we go the The curve there IKEA shoot photo ..














after there we at The Curve inside saw this fountain , we stop there and shoot photo .
this is the fountain photo ...
nice mar ??














finish shoot photo at there , we feel hungry again , than we walk and see the MCD there , we go there eat again ..hehe

i feel this photo so nice , thanks my best friend Jet Swan shoot this photo to me , i so like this photo ..
and downside two photo oso same .














feel hungry , got ppl can buy sum food to me .,...hehe















daub my lens , oso need to shoot my photo meh , hehe , nice oso ... thanks JetSwan

No comments:

Post a Comment