Monday, August 24, 2009

18,1,2009 I , Jetswan and Kuen liang , we together go to eat steamboat at bukit tinggi.

i and jetswan bring camera go to shooting photo , than i try my marco lens , shoot this photo .
we order de food , 3 person de food . feel a bit food only izzit ..after finish tat all food , we add order this food .and add order this food , is Pork , oh no , no Pork no pork...hehe
no pork no pork , this photo inside the guy is my best friend , Kuen Liang ,handsome leh .after i shoot my next friend photo , the photo inside the guy is my best friend too , Jetswan , cute leh .my handsome friend smile d, steal shoot him photo ..nice ?shshshoot photo with my best friend Liang , liang , u always is my best friend , friend is no be end ..after finish shoot photo , yeah , eat again , hehe ...hungry d .yeah , eat eat , hungry d ...haha
end ..

2 comments: