Thursday, August 27, 2009

7,2,2009 this year 3rd time go Jenjarom Dong Zen Temple 佛光山东禅寺 with collague

Wow , tat day de moon so nice oh , add the colorfull light wtih the tree ...
This year de theme , so dark o .
When your saw this photo ., your saw like what animal ? Dog , lion ?? Nice light izzit ? there , many people go there every year . if u never go before , next year must go o. Nice view there.
Figure of buddha
My collague Ky.Lim , haiz , forget to use flash light .. so dark .
Any comment to this photo ?
Make a wish .
My sisiter make a wish there , dunno she make a what wish leh ? hehe
How the view ?
Is time to shoot my photo lor , but no nice , because no use flash light .
Nice grass izzit ?
I feel this photo nice , how your feel it ?
Time to "bai bai " lor ..
Yes , "bai bai " hope my family people all good in health ...thanks god .
Hope my wish can become true , thanks god .
Dutch Lady is the one for supporter .
Nice lantern.
I hope i can "xin xiang shi cheng"
I like the word there .
Wow , deer "kancil " ...
Cow year .
Last photo .

No comments:

Post a Comment