Monday, August 31, 2009

2,5,2009 My cousin brother invite me go to Centro Neway karaoke .

Actually tat day i no mood want to go there de , but my cousin no mood must go to sing out my bad mood , call me must go .
KAmpai , we like it ...
Select song .
Okie , everybody , i sing 1st ....
Neway food .
Neway room view .
Waiting my song coming ...
Marco lens test .
Yeah , arrive my song , i sing 1st .
Hoi , not yet standby lah , shoot one more time . okie
1....2....3... smile ... sweet couple ..
Arrive my love song , Jay周杰伦-安静。 everytime i go karaoke i will find this song 1st .
Jay周杰伦-安静
I sing my love song 1st .
Searcing song .
Wa, what happen so funny ?
Jennefer and Swee Lee...
Yeah ,singing ...
Woooo... i love
William and jennefer , Yam sheng...
Neway IR sensor .
So funny and happy all ...
Yo yo yo , R&B song .
Hoi, when arrive my song de .
Let party kampai ...
爱的路上只有我和你。
YEah ....wooo....
单身情ge
No enoght power sing d .
Close shoot ...nice , i like , thanks , shoot by william ..
Sing until all face red d ...
What song want to sing again ??
Cant tahan d , really no power more . want rest 1st .
Come on , yam sheng ..
Cant sing d , just can pose there ..hehe
Want stand to rest ..
Yeah , finish drink ..Neway menu . neway logo .
Loving cuople sing .
Loving couple sing 爱的路上只有我和你.
Two souple there , i alone there ..haiz...
Jennefer sing ...
Take mic pose ...hehe
Finish all the kampai .
Take kampai shooting photo ..boring time ..
Let drink ...Prodio speaker .
Finish time , want go back d ..
4.5 liter CHIVAS REGAL.
4.5 Liter Hennessy.

No comments:

Post a Comment